|Search For Any Products|
Dandruff is a bothersome trouble sometimes associated with inefficient hair care. But nothing could be additional from the truth - anyone who has dandruff knows that! If you're worried by dandruff, that snowy, dust-like stuff that fall from scalp to shoulders, you're not alone: Nearly everyone has dandruff to some degree.
Dandruff causes bad eager on the scalp and looks dirty on the hair. When severe it weaken the roots of the hair because the extraction cannot breathe with the coverage of scalp with this so give hot oil massage to your hair with good moving circulations. You can place hot oil (bearable) on the scalp with a cotton dab. Now use your fingertips to give circulating motion to your head. It reduces the dandruff because it increase the blood circulation and prevents hair from the fall. Dandruff can be a cause of premature graying of hair so take it seriously and don't ignore. For better consequences you can take anti dandruff oil easily available in the market to use on your hair.
Dandruff problem is a common problem of today. Both men and women are opposite this problem. There are lots of cause, which lead us to these white flakes of scalp. Stress, pollution, pitta dosha, use of chemical food and not washing scalp properly every thing causes dandruff. Irregular shampooing also gives birth to dandruff. Now we will discuss ten Ayurvedic and homely dandruff remedies, which can put your dandruff at a bay.
Ayurvedic solutions of dandruff problem
1) Add one teaspoon of camphor to half coconut oil and store it in a strong container. Use this mix on the scalp before bed.
2) Mix tiny coconut oil with lemon juice, heat a little bit, and then apply the mixture on the hair and scalp and take a bath. Get the result with in two weeks.
3) Besan with yogurt or card with a table serve of lemon juice can be helpful for fighting the dandruff problem. Affect this mixture on your and leave this mixture for about 30 minutes. It will start working with in few minutes and then after this you can relate your regular shampoo and conditioner. Try at least two months to get the result. Besan and card are natural purifier and wash the scalp purely.
4) Paste neem leaves with one teaspoon of lemon juice and then put it over your hair and leave it for half hour .wash it with your preferred shampoo and conditioner.
5) Mint Rinse Boil: boil one cup water, one cup apple cider vinegar, one handful of fresh mint leaves , strain and pour into a container. With fingertips, mage answer into the scalp, let dry without rinsing out.
HOME REMEDIES FOR DANDRUFF:
Add six spoonfuls water, two spoonfuls pure vinegar and apply it on the scalp with cotton wool before going to bed. Tie a towel about your head to protect the pillow. Wash your hair next morning. After shampooing, rinse once more with vinegar water. Carry on this once a week for at least three months.
Mix a spoonful of lemon juice with two spoonful of vinegar and massage on the scalp. Wash your hair with an egg shampoo after this. Soak fenugreek (methi) seeds in yogurt overnight and apply the curd on your scalp for partially an hour before wash in the morning. Hair wash with methi seed paste prevents dandruff, falling hair, baldness and dandruff keeping the hair long, healthy and black. Just soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water to frequently the seeds and grind in the morning to make paste. Before hairwash, apply this stick on scalp and hair and leave it on for half an hour. Wash off with shampoo later.
Read more on Dandruff Home Remedies and Dandruff Solution and Herbal Solution for Dandruff